It’s official. These kids have more shoes than Jai and I combined. As a general rule I tend not to spend much on kids clothing due to the speed at which the babes paint on/rip holes in/outgrow or no longer agree to wear the clothes that I chose. But shoes, I am happy to spend a little more on, because I feel it’s important to look after those little human paws.
Here is part of the current collection of bitesize kicks. We didn’t get through all of them because working with babies (and animals, I assume) is as difficult as that old saying would suggest.
- Adidas – Original tots Stan Smiths in green.
- Adidas – Original kids Stan Smiths in pink
- Country Road – Camouflage strap sandals
- Country Road – Mustard Canvas Lace-ups
- Birkenstock – Canberra Kids Camouflage Classics
- Salt water sandals – Originals in Shiny Turquoise and Shine Pink
- Native Shoes – Jeffersons in Green
- Pink Glitter Heels – Hand me downs from Sto’s equally high heel savvy cousins.